As of Monday, August 31st, Non-members may reserve times for access to the Fitness Center using the Sign Up Genius reservation system using the "Non-Member Fitness Center Day Pass Drop In" tab or by calling 860-429-3015 ext. 0
All current Community Center policies and procedures apply, and can be found by reviewing the various communications found here.
Health screenings and signed Communicable Disease Waiver are required for all visitors. Successful passing of the health screening is required for entry into the facility. A staff person will assist you at the front entrance for clearance into the facility.
- Masks are required unless actively using cardio machines specifically marked with notice that mask removal is allowed.
- Locker rooms are not available.
- Water fountains are not available, please bring a water bottle with you. Water bottle filling stations are available.
- Fitness equipment is limited; please plan to be flexible in your fitness routine.
- Lifting gloves are currently not allowed.
On a temporary (introductory) basis, day-pass rates have been reduced to the following rates, and will provide access only during your designated reservation window. Day passes will resume usual rates in the very near future. Proof of age and residency required.
Adult Day Passes (ages 18-62)
- Mansfield Resident Adult - $5.00
- Ashford/Willington Adult - $5.50
- Non-Resident Adult - $6.00
Youth Day Passes (ages 14-17)
- Mansfield Resident Youth - $3.00
- Ashford/Willington Youth - $3.50
- Non-Resident Youth - $4.00
Senior Day Passes (ages 62+)
- Mansfield Resident Senior - $4.00
- Ashford/Willington Senior - $4.50
- Non-Resident Senior - $5.00
Reserve your time now here!