Where do I vote?
- If you are already registered to vote, use this online lookup to find the location of your voting site.
- If you are not already registered to vote, see the information later in this FAQ about registering.
When are the polls open?
- The polls are open from 6:00am to 8:00pm on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Am I already registered to vote?
How do I register to vote?
- Visit the Registrar of Voters homepage here
Can I register to vote on election day? (same day registration)
- If you are not already registered, you can register on election day. Bring ID and proof of residency in Mansfield, to the Mansfield Town Hall Council Chambers room (4 South Eagleville Road, Storrs, CT 06268). If you have not missed the registration deadline, it is advisable to register ahead and avoid the long lines and lengthy process of Election Day Registration
I am not a United States citizen, but I live in town (or own property in town), can I vote?
- No. To vote in the election you must be a United States citizen.
I own property in town but do not live in Town; can I vote?
- Non-resident property owners, who are 18 years of age or older, who are United States citizens, and own property assessed for more than $1,000, can vote on referendum questions only.
Who can I contact with additional questions?
- Contact the Registrar of Voters Office at VoterRegistrars@mansfieldct.org or at 860-429-3369 or at 860-429-3368. We are located at the Mansfield Town Hall (4 South Eagleville Road, Storrs, CT 06268), but it is best to call ahead.