MEMBER APPRECIATION WEEK IS HERE!
A special thank you goes out to this years partner sponsors, who are "hosting MCC members" for a day!
Our goal is to make your experience at the Community Center special. We want you to get the maximum out of your membership and health enhancement opportunities. To help you, we provide the following:
Starting Strong Program – FREE
One of our trained fitness staff members will work with you to make sure you understand each piece of equipment and know how to use it properly. They will help you identify goals and get started on a fitness program. Earn rewards for attending each of the 2 sessions. Please set an appointment for this service at the Reception Desk.
Personal Training – $50-70/hour range
There are several certified trainers available to help you develop and implement a specific and individualized program. For more information on Personal Training see the Personal Training webpage by clicking here, or call 860 429-3015.
Sample Routines – FREE
We offer four sample routines that you can consider in setting up your exercise program. You can choose from “beginner”, “intermediate” or “advanced” depending on your personal level of experience. And there is one routine designed specifically for exercises on the “stability” ball. The Center provides a free, routine tracking card that you can use to design your own program.
Other services available –
We offer lap counters, illustrated notebooks with exercises and Target Heart Rate worksheets.
- Fitness Center
- Aquatic Center – 6-lane 25-yard Pool & Therapy Pool
- Teen Center
- Walking/Jogging Track
- Selectorized Strength Equipment
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Member Rewards Program
- Youth Fitness Opportunities
- Family Fun Nights
- Free trial sessions of select aquatic and fitness programs
- Family Changing Rooms
- Member Feedback Program
- Daily Locker Usage
- Workshops, Seminars, Lectures, and Special Events
- Free Coffee (during designated times)
- Guest Passes
- Discounted Programs
- Priority Program Registration
- Dance & aerobic studio (general use during designated times)
- Professional Staff always available to assist members
- On-Site Parking
- Community Rooms
- Game Rooms
Available for an Additional Charge:
- Group Fitness Classes (land and water)
- Personal Trainers
- Specialized Programs
- Child Care
- Conference Room
- Birthday Party Packages
- Facility Rentals
- Swim Lessons (group or private)
- Fitness Assessments
- Adult, youth, pre-school programs